Where i would like to go in the future!

    So I'm huge nerd and there isn't anywhere really where i would like to go,

but what I would like to know is how the technology would progress in the next

10 years, and how XR (Virtual Reality + Augmented Reality) would take over the

majority of the consumer space, and really, all of society.



    Sounds weird and also like a lot, but it's a reality that will come. Meta

(previously Facebook) estimated that in 10 years probably everyone would

be rocking some XR device like glasses or VR viewers, and all of them would

be connected in the Metaverse that is like the whole internet but 2.0, that

would act like a second parallel reality for us, where the physical limitations

won't exist.




    So I would like to go 10 years ahead from this same place, take a look at the

world, the internet, devices, etc. Then after all the shock, do some research

and come back to this time with some inspiration to develop for the future.

    That is what I would like to do, go and take a look in this same place and

just for that, because the world is near to its end and I don't have the intentions

to be closer to it lol.

Comments

  1. Hey, I can't imagine social networks in the future, with internet 2.0 they will be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow vr scares me but somehow I want to know more about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I think what you say is very interesting, I didn't know it. But clearly the technology will advance a lot in 10 years...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I can not even imagine how the social networks would be in the future. I think that TODAY we are living the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment