Childhood series

So when I was a child my family didn't have cable tv, only national antena tv. That ment that I watched national animated series a lot, like Los Pulentos, Diego y Glot and of course my favorite 31 Minutos.

               

But that wasn't just because I liked it (31 minutos), my father is a musician and he loved it too so he was the one who insisted that I watch it. Also every time that there was a special episode in primetime, my grandpa used to call me on the phone to remind me to watch it lol. Later on Los pulentos came out and I loved it too. The best part was the music with Anita Tijoux singing as Nea. The stories also were so real and fun, situations that reflect in a pretty accurate way the Chilean ways of life. And one last show that makes me sad because it was streamed on tv only once is Diego y Glot, this show has a special spot in my heart, really i don’t know how to explain it but i feel like that show reflects so much of my infancy. Well that’s it folks!

Comments

Post a Comment